Are you ready to unleash your adventure at our 85-acre dinosaur themed adventure park? We are continuing to offer the same Jurassic experience as usual – but are constantly following the government guidelines to ensure we are operating in a COVID-secure and safe way.
We just wanted to let you know about some changes that we are having to introduce from Thursday 24th September 2020.
- When you arrive at the park, you are now required to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app or QR code poster – which will be clearly displayed in our admissions area. Please ask a crew member for further details.
- Guests must wear face coverings inside all indoor areas – except when seated at a table to eat or drink. Please note this means that guests will be required to wear face coverings in all areas of Dinomite Indoor Adventure play – including the toilets. All of our crew members will also be required to wear face coverings – although we were already adopting these measures. People who are already exempt from the existing face covering obligations, such as because of an underlying health condition, will continue to be exempt from these new obligations.
- Guests will not be able to order food inside Dinomite Café. Instead, grab and go food items can be purchased from Jurassic Snacks takeaway outlet and taken into Dinomite Indoor Adventure Play – if required. You would need to have booked a Dinomite time slot at admissions to be able to do this.
- We remind guests to follow social distancing guidelines at all times and ensure that your booking does not exceed your social bubble of up to 6 people.
- Our COVID-19 risk assessments have been updated and reviewed in line with the latest guidelines.
We hope you all understand these minor changes that have been put in place for guest and crew safety, which has and will always remain to be paramount to us and we thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you for another ROARR-some experience!
To book your tickets, CLICK HERE.