We are so excited to announce that we will be opening our ROARR-some park gates to you from Saturday 4th July at 10am – 5pm.
Season Ticket Holders will be able to book tickets on our BRAND NEW WEBSITE from 9am on Monday 29th June.
Tickets will go on general sale at 9am on Tuesday 30th June and will be priced at £14 for guests 90cm and over and £7.00 for Registered Disabled/Carers.
Due to government guidelines, you will now need to book your arrival slot online before you attend (capacity is limited) – this will enable you a safe arrival and then us to provide you with the Jurassic visit you come to expect and ensure social distancing.
Just head to our ticketing page, choose your arrival slot and purchase the tickets you require. Then head to our ticketing booths on the day and enjoy a ROARR-ing day out!
Season Tickets that are still valid on 4th July, will have 105 days added on – to compensate for the days we have been closed.
Season Tickets that expired after the 20th March to the 4th July will be reviewed and days added corresponding to the number of days we have been closed – taking into consideration the relevant expiry date of each ticket.
For anyone who has renewed since 20th March, please contact Guest Services, GuestServices@RoarrDA.co.uk for your season ticket number.
Feel free to spend as much time as you would like in our park as usual and CLICK HERE to view our map with full details about which attractions will be open when you visit.
If you wish to use Dippy’s Splash Zone, you must book a 30 minute slot on arrival at Dippy’s Splash Zone attraction entrance. This is to keep capacity safe and social distanced. We hope to open more attractions through the summer, such as Predator High Ropes. Our indoor play areas will only open, when further guidance is released.
We want you to have the confidence that we will offer you a safe day out – packed with the same dino magic as usual!
Dippy and all of his dinosaur friends have really missed seeing explorers of all ages at our park and we really want to be able to see smiling families creating everlasting memories again.
The health and well-being of our crew and guests always has and will remain our number one priority.
And look out for our Dinos at Night extravaganza – with ROARR-some videos every night on our social media pages.
NEW SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Wash your hands on a regular basis (Wet, Soap, Wash, Rinse, Dry) and make use of the multiple sanitizer stations across the park
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Please do not try to enter the park if you are unwell or a member of your family is unwell, you will be asked to return when you are safe and well as per government guidelines.
- Pay with pin or contactless
- Catering establishments are open for takeaway only, please maintain social distancing when queuing for food, following the dino footprints set out on the floor
- Base Camp sales and supplies (gift shop) will only allow a certain number of guests at any one time, you must only touch the product/s you are purchasing, please maintain social distancing whilst queuing and moving around the shop
- Follow signage and guidance throughout the park for all one way systems and exits
FURTHER ADVICE FOR GUESTS
1.Maintaining social distancing.
We are set in 85 acres of woodland and we will only allow a limited number of visitors each day. Guests will be asked to reserve an online ticket in advance – arriving at a selected time-slot.
2. We will provide clear information.
We pride ourselves on offering a safe and fun day out. We will clearly explain how guests can go out together while ensuring safety. All information can be found on our website and on the signs in our Park.
3. Additional hygiene measures
Hand sanitisers are being installed and contact points such as railings and door handles will be cleaned more often.
Our toilet facilities will be open and given supplementary cleans during the day.
Windows will be open and external doors held back to create airflow and minimise touch points.
By adhering high standards of cleanliness, a day at Roarr! will be just as safe as it was before.