17th – 23rd Feb
Are you ready to unleash your adventure at Fantasy February – which will feature magical and enchanted activities, spellbinding team quests and fantasy fun.
Don’t forget, we are offering 50% off gate admission price for children who in full fancy dress* – T’s and C’s apply.
There will once again be the chance for you to #chooseyourteam when you arrive at the park, with themed activities and photograph points for you to support your team. We are also encouraging guests to share their images on social media, for the chance to win a family ticket.
Will you choose TEAM MERMAID, TEAM TROLL, TEAM DRAGON or TEAM FAIRY? Each team will have a base, an area decorated in the team colours with the team shield to use as a photo point.
Once you have chosen your team, head to our Fantasy Crafts sessions in the Secret Animal Garden – between 12.30pm and 1pm and then 3pm and 3.30pm.
Witchettygrub our woodland friend will be back and in the Dinosaur Trail talking to families from 11.00am – 1.00pm and then will then read some enchanting tales in the Animal Encounter Barn. Let your imagination run wild!
Can you conquer our Fantasy Trail with the quest to find some letters to spell out two of our teams? Explore our wonderful woodland and immerse the whole family in a dinosaur themed experience.
T’s and C’s –
- Full fancy dress, this means a full recognisable costume that covers the whole body (not just an accessory, for example, a pair of wings and a mask)
- Any person is permitted to dress in fancy dress but only a child in full costume will be entitled to 50% off.
- The discount can only be applied to the child wearing the costume.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with online prices.
- 2 half costumes do not make a full costume – each individual must have their own full costume