It’s time you came-n-saurus!™
Events & Activities
With 85 acres of park to explore and over 20 epic activities to sink your teeth into all included in the ticket price, at Roarr! you’re in for a mammoth adventure!
Whether you’re swinging on the Predator High Ropes, meeting the (non-Jurassic) animals in the Secret Garden or dashing about in Nofolk’s biggest indoor play area Dinomite, it’s an out-of-this-world adventure for intrepid explorers, dino-hunters, and adventure-seekers of all sizes.
Did you know?
– Children under 90cm tall visit for FREE!
– Book your tickets in advance to secure your slot!
– Jurassic fun for the whole family!
Come and explore during these times
The park will be closed until Wed 2nd Dec, due to current government guidance.
TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. BOOK YOURS NOW!
Food and Drink
Roarr-fully good refreshments!
Whether you want to dive into the depths of our brand new steam-punk themed Explorers Restaurant, grab a snack on-the-go from Dippy’s Snack Shack, or set up camp in the Picnic Area with your own supplies, there is something to suit every member of your expedition here at Roarr! We are proud to cater for a variety of dietary requirements so whether you’re a carnivore or a herbivore, we’ve got you covered. If you have specific requirements we would love to try and meet them, so feel free to give us a call on 01603 876 310
Check out our roarr-fully good options here.
Stampede through the gift shop!
Our fully-stocked Base Camp is located at the entrance to the Park – here you can uncover an exciting selection of roarr-some souvenirs and grrreat gifts including real fossils, cute soft toys, swish stationary, marvellous mugs and a whole lot more! Cool down after a long day’s adventuring and pick up an ice cream, explore local produce and even take home some of your very own fresh Roarr! Coffee before it goes extinct!
As per government guidance, it is now compulsory to wear a FACE COVERING in our gift shop.
Dippy’s Dos & Don’ts
– Children (0-15yrs) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
– Do not climb on or under the Safety Barriers (they are here to keep you safe) or on our Dinosaurs (they might be hungry).
– Please adhere to the Health and Safety Notices posted around the park.
– Scooters, roller skates or balls are not allowed in the park
– Help us protect our environment by using the litter bins provided, and recycling and reusing where possible.
– Socks must be worn in the Dinomite Indoor Play, and arms and legs should be covered when using the big red and blue slides.
– Appropriate clothing must be worn to use Dippy’s Splash Zone – swim nappies are essential for smaller dinos. Lockers are available at a charge of £1 and towels, t-shirts and nappies are available to buy in our shop, ‘Base Camp Sales & Supplies’.
– Visitors should wash their hands using the sinks provided after touching the animals in the Secret Animal Garden. Please do not feed the animals – or yourselves – in this area.
Dippy’s Christmas Celebration
Dippy’s Christmas Celebration
Activity List & Times
Grotto Experience – Time slots between 10.30am – 3.30pm
Christmas Trail – 10am – 4pm
Christmas Present House – 12pm-4pm
Dippy LIVE at Christmas (disco dancing, singing & Carols) 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm and 3pm.
Come and experience Dippy’s Christmas Celebration – at our magical festive event.
This year, families can experience our grotto – with exclusive passport time slots.
You will get to meet the whole team of elves, and be transported to the North Pole, make friends with Mrs Christmas and venture into rooms normally only allowed for the eyes of Elves!
Then head in to meet Father Christmas himself! Your experience will also include a free digital download photograph and present – which you can pick from our toy shop inside the grotto. You can also enjoy some hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream at the end of the experience – all done with COVID safety measures in place.
We remind guests to arrive at their pre-selected passport time slot, to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to – although the grotto experience will be an exclusive one for your family bubble – of up to 6 people.
The magical grotto experience is £15 for children, with one adult free to accompany the child. Additional adults into the grotto are charged at £2. A park admission ticket must also be purchased for each guest too.
During our Christmas Celebration, you can also experience our NEW for 2020 Magical Present room which is for children only, no adults allowed, your children can choose you or a loved one a Christmas gift (for a small charge) – and our Elf will help your child wrap it up, creating a Christmas surprise for you to open on Christmas morning.
Other activities include our Christmas Trail – where young adventurers can find the 5 hidden candy canes to win a special festive prize.
You can also experience some Christmas disco dancing and Carol Singing with Dippy LIVE and our beautiful Christmas Tree at the entrance and festive decorations across the park. You can purchase some yule logs, mince pies and even spot our gingerbread house inside our Dinomite Café.
Along with our ROARR-some attractions, this is an experience not to be missed this Christmas!
We are also offering the chance for guests to enjoy our Christmas Grotto in the evening – with limited availability. This experience will take place between the times of 6pm and 9pm (you will book your own grotto slot online during these times) on December 4th, 11th and between 19th – 23rd December.