It’s time you came-n-saurus!™
Events & Activities
With 85 acres of park to explore and over 20 epic activities to sink your teeth into all included in the ticket price, at Roarr! you’re in for a mammoth adventure!
Whether you’re swinging on the Predator High Ropes, meeting the (non-Jurassic) animals in the Secret Garden or dashing about in Nofolk’s biggest indoor play area Dinomite, it’s an out-of-this-world adventure for intrepid explorers, dino-hunters, and adventure-seekers of all sizes.
To plan your roarr-some visit, check out our Activity Timetable here and explore all our Attractions here. Details of what’s happening on the day can also be found in our park map & guide – available to pick up from our park entrance.
Did you know?
– Children under 90cm tall visit for FREE!
– Book your tickets in advance to secure your slot!
– Jurassic fun for the whole family!
The park is open daily from 10am!
TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. BOOK YOURS NOW!
Food and Drink
Roarr-fully good refreshments!
Whether you want to dive into the depths of our brand new steam-punk themed Explorers Restaurant, grab a snack on-the-go from Dippy’s Snack Shack, or set up camp in the Picnic Area with your own supplies, there is something to suit every member of your expedition here at Roarr! We are proud to cater for a variety of dietary requirements so whether you’re a carnivore or a herbivore, we’ve got you covered. If you have specific requirements we would love to try and meet them, so feel free to give us a call on 01603 876 310
Check out our roarr-fully good options here.
Stampede through the gift shop!
CLICK HERE to browse our new Online Shop.
Our fully-stocked Base Camp is located at the entrance to the Park – here you can uncover an exciting selection of roarr-some souvenirs and grrreat gifts including real fossils, cute soft toys, swish stationary, marvellous mugs and a whole lot more! Cool down after a long day’s adventuring and pick up an ice cream, explore local produce and even take home some of your very own fresh Roarr! Coffee before it goes extinct!
As per government guidance, it is now compulsory to wear a FACE COVERING in our gift shop.
Dippy’s Dos & Don’ts
– Children (0-15yrs) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
– Do not climb on or under the Safety Barriers (they are here to keep you safe) or on our Dinosaurs (they might be hungry).
– Please adhere to the Health and Safety Notices posted around the park.
– Scooters, roller skates or balls are not allowed in the park
– Help us protect our environment by using the litter bins provided, and recycling and reusing where possible.
– Socks must be worn in the Dinomite Indoor Play, and arms and legs should be covered when using the big red and blue slides.
– Appropriate clothing must be worn to use Dippy’s Splash Zone – swim nappies are essential for smaller dinos. Lockers are available at a charge of £1 and towels, t-shirts and nappies are available to buy in our shop, ‘Base Camp Sales & Supplies’.
– Visitors should wash their hands using the sinks provided after touching the animals in the Secret Animal Garden. Please do not feed the animals – or yourselves – in this area.