Dippy’s 7 Giganotosaurus Tips for your Adventure
1) Buy online in advance to save
2) Look at our jurassic Activity Timetable to plan which of our 20 plus ROARR-some attractions you’ll do first
3) When you arrive take a photo of the Daily Activities board to never miss out on the fun
4)When exploring Dinomite Indoor Play or NEW Dippy-Ville, make sure you have your legs covered and bring socks with you
5) Bring your swimming costume and towels for Dippy’s Splash Zone. We have lockers!
6) Make sure to treat yourself to a delicious meal or refreshments in one of our 5 tasty food outlets
7) Don’t forget to get a ROARR-some souvenir photo to remember your adventure with us
Food and Drink
We have a whole range of fresh and delicious food available, from hot and cold meals to tasty snacks and premium refreshments. Our menus are packed full of Roarr-some flavour to satisfy the whole family.
Dinomite Café, our main food outlet located in Dinomite, includes an outside terrace, where you can enjoy hot and cold meals, snacks and premium freshly ground coffee.
Open every day throughout the year.
Our new restaurant Explorers, offers a unique steampunk Jules Verne 20,000 leagues under the sea themed restaurant capable of seating 92 diners indoors and a further 120 on the outside raised terrace.
Opening Times – 11am to 1 hour before park closing – Open weekends and school holidays.
Click here to find out more.
Nautilus offers a tasty fish and chips takeaway option together with other tasty treats and drinks.
Located at Base Camp near the park entrance, Dippy’s is our indoor picnic space and birthday party room.
Snack shacks are also located around the park where you can buy hot and cold snacks, drinks and a selection of ice creams whilst on route (Seasonal Opening – Open every day through the Summer Holidays).
Memories Of Your Day
Remember your day at ROARR! DINOSAUR ADVENTURE…
Strike a pose on our green screen and head over to our photo kiosk to choose from photos, keyrings, magnets and lanyards. Your personalised photos are the perfect souvenir to keep or gift to family and friends.
*Please note images and products shown here may vary from those on sale.
Shopping at Base Camp
We have a ROARR-some gift shop ‘Base Camp Sales & Supplies’ located at the entrance. Discover a wide selection of unique dinosaur souvenirs and gifts. We have stacks of high-quality soft toys, money boxes, stationary, mugs and lots more! Including a special range of our mascot Dippy the Dinosaur.
We also have a range of refreshing drinks and ice-creams available to cool down after a day of adventure. Plus a range of premium quality local Norfolk produced products and why not take home some of your own fresh ROARR-some coffee!
We have free Car Parking on site
Toilet facilities are provided just inside the Park Entrance, the Dinomite Indoor Play area, the Secret Animal Garden and The Explorers Restaurant. These are clearly marked on the map given out on entry.
All have independent disabled toilet facilities, which in some cases also have dual use for baby change facilities.
Public Wi-Fi hotspots are located in the park, please refer to the park map upon arrival.
Baby Changing/Food Warming
We have baby changing facilities located within our ’Dinomite’ indoor play area and adjacent to ‘The Explorers Restaurant’.
Food warming facilities are available within Dinomite Café and The Explorers Restaurant.
A First Aid room and facilities are available located opposite Dippy’s new Indoor Picnic Area.
First Aid trained crew are on duty daily.
A defibrillator is located inside the entrance to Dinomite.
Lockers for personal belongings, shoes and bags are located inside ‘Dinomite’ indoor play area. A £1 refundable deposit is required for use.
Standard size waterproof lockers next to Dippy’s Splash Zone, for personal belongings, clothes and bags are provided. A £1 charge applies for a single use. (Non-refundable)
NEW Dedicated Indoor Picnic Space
Outside seating areas are located around the park to enjoy your picnic. For rainy days, please visit ‘Dippy’s’ new indoor picnic room, located near the entrance and adjoining Dippy’s new Birthday Party room.
Delicious snacks, refreshments and ice creams are available for purchase from Dippy’s Snack Shack opposite. (Seasonal Opening).
Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure is a non-smoking park. For the health and comfort of all our guests please use the designated smoking areas as marked on the park map; this also includes the use of e-cigarettes.
We are pleased to offer visitors the use of a manual wheelchair on request. We have a limited supply of wheelchairs which are offered on a first come first served basis so please telephone the park on 01603 876310 prior to your visit to ensure availability.
On your arrival at the park, a member of the park’s admission crew will spend a few minutes briefing you on the handling and controls of the wheelchair. You will then be asked to sign a disclaimer.
It can be a long walk around the park for your little ones, don’t worry we have strollers available for hire so no one misses out on the fun!
Single and double strollers are available to hire per day for children 1-6 years.
Single Stroller: £8
Double Stroller: £11
We are pleased to offer visitors to the park the opportunity to hire a mobility scooter.
Daily Hire Charge: £10
On your arrival at the park, a member of the park’s admission crew will spend a few minutes briefing you on the handling and controls of the mobility scooter. You will then be asked to sign a disclaimer.
We have a limited supply of scooters so are offered on a first come first served basis so please telephone the park on 01603 876310 prior to your visit to ensure availability.
*Please note we do ask for credit/debit card details to be left as security during the period of the hire. These are returned to you after the hire period.
Dippy’s Do’s & Don’ts
- Children (0-15yrs) must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst in the park.
- Safety Barriers should never be climbed on, over or under. They are provided to keep you at a safe distance from possible harm. We ask that for your safety you do not climb on our Dinosaurs.
- We kindly ask all visitors to adhere to the Health and Safety Notices posted around the park.
- Due to the busy nature of the park we ask visitors not to bring Scooters, Roller Skates, and Balls into the park.
- All visitors are asked to preserve our environment and use the litter bins provided.
- Please wear socks in the Dinomite Indoor Play. If using the larger blue and red drop slides, we advise that arms and legs should be covered and to wear long sleeves tops and trousers.
- Dippy’s Splash Zone has 31 water play features on rubberised safety flooring. Guests must wear appropriate clothing to use this attraction and swim nappies are essential for our younger guests. Dippy’s Splash Zone also has lockers to store clothing at a charge of £1. Towels, t-shirts, disposable and re-usable nappies are available to purchase in our retail shop, ‘Base Camp Sales & Supplies’.
- We strongly recommend that all visitors wash their hands after touching the animals in the Secret Animal Garden, sinks are provided for this. Feeding of the animals is prohibited and eating and drinking is not allowed in this area.
- Our restaurants offer an extensive and varied choice of food. However, if you have specific special dietary needs we would be delighted to try and meet them. Please telephone Dinosaur Adventure on 01603 876 310 prior to your visit to discuss your requirements.